Pecan Pie Muffins
From Jens' Hjørne
Revision as of 09:20, 2 February 2018 by Jens
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease muffin cups generously. Grease them well, or they will stick.
- In medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and pecans.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and eggs together.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes for mini muffins or 15-17 minutes for regular sized muffins.
- Run knife around the edge of each muffin and pop it out.